الصورة الرمزية hicham27
hicham27
.:: مؤسس و مدير الموقع ::.
  • Morocco
اصدار جديد لSmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta3 بتاريخ 16-03-2011

SmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta3

كود PHP:
 •Fixedissue where when selecting another device the initial reloading of the channel didn't work correct the first time.
 •Added: Simple support for device auto-detect and switching on channel changes (single dvb-s/c/t atsc device auto switch supported). Only tested switching dvb-s and dvb-t devices.
 •Fixed: scheduler records were failing if guide event name was used as filename and a channel change was required.
 •Added: DVB subtitles support, needs testing please report any issues (only visible with vmr/evr renderers). You'
ll need to rescan for dvb subs to show up.

•AddedSome interface changes as it's not necessary anymore to maintain compatibility with pre xp systems.
 •Fixed: more scheduler fixes, when restarting application through scheduler correct channel was not always selected.
 •Fixed: some optimizations to the channel list handling which should speed up the loading of expanded channel lists.
 •Fixed: an mdapi issue with mdplug not working correctly (maybe will also allow more plugins to run better).
 •Fixed: some robustness changes.
 •Added: some twinhan/azureware specific settings for tuning and diseqc to bda.dev (Florian) if you find your card works with other settings than the default please be so kind to let me know which settings worked for you so i can update the auto-tuning code and in such case also send me your bda.log (in the devices directory) so i can see the excact name of your card.
 •Added: fullscreen option on startup (actually after the first successful tune this will be done).
 •Fixed: crc check retries when scanning. This might help when scanning low signal transponders.
 •Added: additional time in minutes (under record options) for scheduled tasks. These will be automatically added/substracted when adding a task through epg.
 •Added: username/password schedule option. Although for now it seems you should always schedule your tasks with win7 as the admin account as smart still needs to be run as administrator. For scheduling to work for any user under win7 using the ms task scheduler i will have to update the app to run under any user in the future or create my own task scheduler.
 •Fixed: problem with large sized timeshift buffers.
 •Added: basic UDP streaming to vlc and maybe other players that support this. Only tested with vlc please let me know your findings with this if you try it.
 •Fixed: Language handling changed to allow usage of translation of older versions. If resources in the used language dll are out of date the app will default to the .exe resources. Not 100% sure i'
ve got everything covered here so let me know if you encounter problems.

•Fixedsome changes to epg handling

التحميل في المرفقات

قديم 2011-03-18, 12:39
رقم المشاركة : 2  
forsanmasr
:: سوفت مميز ::
افتراضي رد: اصدار جديد لSmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta3 بتاريخ 16-03-2011
شكرااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

قديم 2017-08-28, 12:45
رقم المشاركة : 3  
hilalcollo
:: سوفت مميز ::
  • Algeria
شكراااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

قديم 2017-09-06, 17:01
رقم المشاركة : 4  
mokhtar2003
مطرود من المنتدى
  • Honduras
شكراااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 02:27
المواضيع و التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي منتديات سوفت الفضائية
ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ( ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر )