v0.2.1 beta 4 (beta version bumped up because internal build was mistakenly released as beta3). Fixed: issue where when selecting another device the initial reloading of the channel didn't work correct the first time. Added: Simple support for device auto-detect and switching on channel changes (single dvb-s/c/t atsc device auto switch supported). Only tested switching dvb-s and dvb-t devices. Fixed: scheduler records were failing if guide event name was used as filename and a channel change was required. Added: DVB subtitles support, needs testing please report any issues (only visible with vmr/evr renderers). You'll need to rescan for dvb subs to show up. Added: Some interface changes as it's not necessary anymore to maintain compatibility with pre xp systems. Fixed: more scheduler fixes, when restarting application through scheduler correct channel was not always selected. Fixed: some optimizations to the channel list handling which should speed up the loading of expanded channel lists. Fixed: an mdapi issue with mdplug not working correctly (maybe will also allow more plugins to run better). Fixed: some robustness changes. Added: some twinhan/azureware specific settings for tuning and diseqc to bda.dev (Florian) if you find your card works with other settings than the default please be so kind to let me know which settings worked for you so i can update the auto-tuning code and in such case also send me your bda.log (in the devices directory) so i can see the excact name of your card. Added: fullscreen option on startup (actually after the first successful tune this will be done). Fixed: crc check retries when scanning. This might help when scanning low signal transponders. Added: additional time in minutes (under record options) for scheduled tasks. These will be automatically added/substracted when adding a task through epg. Added: username/password schedule option. Although for now it seems you should always schedule your tasks with win7 as the admin account as smart still needs to be run as administrator. For scheduling to work for any user under win7 using the ms task scheduler i will have to update the app to run under any user in the future or create my own task scheduler. Fixed: problem with large sized timeshift buffers. Added: basic UDP streaming to vlc and maybe other players that support this. Only tested with vlc please let me know your findings with this if you try it. Fixed: Language handling changed to allow usage of translation of older versions. If resources in the used language dll are out of date the app will default to the .exe resources. Not 100% sure i've got everything covered here so let me know if you encounter problems. Fixed: some changes to epg handling. Including some more iso processing for among others turkish /arabic/hebrew/greek and some more. Fixed: Signal measuring in bda.dev changed somewhat and some fixes to the direct tuning. Added: ffdecsa internal decoding now, no more need for ffdecsa.dll. Still need to fine-tune this. If you can please report if this is still as efficient as previous versions concerning cpu usage etc. Decided to do this as ffdecsa.dll was causing problems on win 7 system as it sometimes did not load for unknown reasons. Added: multi monitor support (for main, floating and fullscreen mode), needs testing. Added: force lnb power on/off on device startup/close, useful at least for prof cards, only implemented in bda.dev (Florian). Fixed: some more fixes to epg iso handling. Fixed: bugfix in diseqc handling with commited/uncommited switches. Added: app can now be started with scheduler command line parameters (see task info for scheduler task for command possibilities) Fixed: some fixes to dvb subtitles handling for polish streams. Fixed: some issues with vplug not working properly in some cases. Fixed: some changes to commited diseqc handling. Diseqc option 'send diseqc on each channel change' has been changed to 'send diseqc on each transponder change'. If you use commited switches and have problems switching during scanning please turn this option on and see if things work better. Many thanks to moonlight for his help during testing. Fixed: moving timeshift buffer and starting mpg recording was broken, hopefully fixed now. Changed: diseqc handling on add sat dialog when seleting the goto sat option has been changed to also reflect any settings correctly. Added: tevii implementation using the tevii sdk to bda.dev, including remote. This will be used for standard as well as direct tuning as it should be the fastest with tevii cards anyway. Fixed: some longstanding issues with inserting the null filter (for osd viewing when no channel is able to be loaded) no header found messages.Let me know your findings with this. Fixed: some changes to the old osd filter and also some 'no header' messages which could result from using this. Decided to look at this old filter i made as it perhaps can be used for 3d support (although it will produce high cpu in such case as no dxva support for h264 is there yet). Added: if null filter configured smart will try to show it also on radio channels now so the song name and signal can be seen and osd operations can be done. Changed: some changes to ts recording including stripping the saved PAT (previously the entire original PAT was saved, this might make the ts records more compatible with more players, hopefully this doesn't break anything). Changed: tried to remove all dependencies to older visual studio libraries. Just in case the setup.exe installs the vs 2010 runtime libraries, but i hope this will not be needed and you simply can install the .msi Fixed: Some more fixes to multimon support due to user reports.